Literary creation is thousands of change, in the reading experience of online promotion, the more focused on the teaching book of specific types, the more it is often written! \”Write novels is not difficult\” like a special teaching, \”The Comics Screenplay Class\” of the Comic Comic Comics is very clear in a book.
This book is also such a book, this book focuses on the analysis of the \”light novel\” book system, if you are also determined to create this hot book, I really recommend that you must read this book, There is a great inspiration for an initialiator.
The market is considered, the light novel market is stable, and it is a regular victory of sales and ranking. The publication is also big. If you are determined to publish your own novel It is a relatively easy entry point that specializes in this area.
[Advantage] This article is divided into seven sections
Chapter 1: Introduce the light novel.
The light novel actually does not have a rigorous specification, and we will lead to: \”It is a light novel that you can read.\” But in the eyes of senior light novel readers, they can see what work is actually not an orthodox novel. The reference point may be:
a. Attractive characters (role novels), unique world outlook settings.
B. Have a strong picture, suitable for the characters and stories of drawing illustrations.
c. The text is light white to provide entertainment as the main purpose (so fewer negative endings).
Chapter II: Preparation for Light Novel Writers.
This chapter is the way in which Japan’s depends, almost one road is the game, and the contribution is almost no. Although there is not so absolutely in China, it is undeniable that the country is fixed in the country.
You can see that domestic publishing houses are in \”contribution to the name of the game\”, and the competition is also a kind of contribution. And the contribution is just a private game, not more easy.
It is worth mentioning that the author strongly recommends: \”Don’t write the novel doesn’t work, don’t study!\”
Chapter 34: The roughly writing rules of the light novel.
The main concept of the book, less specific practice, some writing faces are also not applicable due to national conditions, focus:
1. The light novel is entertainment, the focus is to let readers feel interesting (The reader group is a big high school.
2. Describe, easy to understand. Focus on the actions, decisions, mentality changes.
3. The work must have theme (love, friendship, belief, etc.), express through attractive roles and unique scenes.
4. Monography is very important, you can read it, printed, draw a plot line to scrutinize.
5. Three major elements of light novels: roles, plots, world settings.
6. Role: The light novel is to make the target reader (their identity, ideas, troubles) to the book (even, capabilities, appearance, identity, personality). The shortcut of creating roles is to imitate rewriting from existing roles.
7. Plot: Master the various models of popular theme (what to read by readers), rewrite the same.
Working with the transfer to make the plot from a low tide to the climax.
Two major elements of light novels are blood (fighting, handsome, masculine, reverse) and Meng (love, cute, hair, contrast).
8. World Settings: Setting is the foundation of the role and the plot, so that the story is more atmosphere, more interesting, but not a bunch of information to the reader. It may not be written in the story, but you can make it a stable realistic, but you should not be addicted to create.
Chapter 5: Lenovo and Inspiration.
The author’s recommendations are:
1. Instant record points and associates ideas.
2. Maintain \”There is a good idea\” life.
3. Reading other stories To analyze the advantages and disadvantages of this story.
4. To read a lot of books.
5. Training he wrote \”20\” \”One hundred words\” \”four hundred words\” \”eight hundred words\” \”One thousand six hundred words\” story outline (or other people’s work), number of words Can contain the depth and branch line of the story; the number of words is the characteristics of the story, selling points. Let you know the focus of conception.
Chapter VI: Light Novel Competition Considerations.
This chapter applies to the domestic key: \”Compliance with the provisions\” and \”Understanding the Competition Treatment\” (understand the book \”characteristics of the winning work of the game and publishing works). Chapter VI: Ten Light Novels’ Common Models.
This chapter raises ten popular light novels, and may change with possible recommendations. But because the story of the light novel is thousands of varieties, I will not have explained this part. But it is worth thinking about that if everyone knows the light novel to write this, you are the same as everyone, how can you stand out?
This book is mostly conceptual telling, focusing on almost all speaking, in terms of writing, the screenwriter skill book is almost no, used as thinking to write a light novel Beginners can be entitled. But I really want to start creating, only the concept of writing is far less than enough, will only flow from \”instinct creation\”.
This book cannot help you become a famous masterpiecer, and let you know the writing characteristics of the light novel.