A township express station received 250,000 transfer fees? If you just send 500 ~ 600 pieces every day, there is very few receipt, then I don’t recommend you to take over.
The express station looks to make money, but only when you really do it, you know some of the doorways. I have a relative and a deposit station. It is also in the township. Our town has about 30,000 people. The amount of delivery parts in the day is almost about 300 pieces, but the receipt is small, only 30,40 pieces a day. , But after a year, I will work hard, I will be greedy, deduct labor, water and electricity, fuel, rent, fine, etc., I will have seven or eight million yuan in one year, this money really tells him. The input is not proportional.
As for your 250,000 pick-up, this express station value is not worth investing, let’s count a book.
1. Delivery revenue.
You sent 500 ~ 600 one day, we took a middle value of 550, the courier company gave your fees probably a piece of money, and you can charge 1 piece of money. Instruation fees, now the township express is basically picking up, so you don’t have to send parts yourself, this part can save some labor costs. So your delivery is: 550 * 2 \u003d 1100 yuan, a month’s delivery income is 33,000 yuan.
2, the recipient income
Making the most important source of income for express delivery is a collection. At present, the township express station will receive a shipment of the express mail to get about 35% of them. How much is the specific express mail The money to reserve the size of the express mail, the recipient fee of the four-way, according to the distance, the small piece is generally between 5 dollars to 20 yuan, and the large part may be in dozens of money. We will calculate the average price of 12 dollars, and the average income of the express mail is about 4.2 yuan. Of course, you are in the township, the location is relatively far, can add one or two dollars on this basis, so a receipt It is about 5.5 yuan.
Don’t say how much express you can charge a day, but I think that in some non-developed towns, the one-day receipt should not have too much amount, if the local courier company is more, then Your recipient will be less. Of course, if your township is relatively developed, e-commerce is more prosperous, and that the record will also be much.
Let’s refer to you 50 pieces a day, the income of the receipt is 50 * 5.5 \u003d 275 yuan, the income of the recipient is probably 8250 yuan.
The income of the recipient plus a month is 41,200 yuan.
3, let’s count again.
(1) rent, a township express station can send 550 pieces, then you have to rent a place for about 30 square meters, the rent is at least 3,000 yuan.
(2) labor costs. If you send 550 pieces in one day, the recipient50 pieces to calculate, you have to have three people, except for yourself, you have to ask two other people, if you calculate 2,500 dollars in one person, the artificial cost to pay for one month is 5,000 yuan.
(3) Hydropower. How much does it cost to use water and electricity, a month, about 500 yuan.
(4) loss of loss. The so-called loss is the price of the express mail, the bad piece, you have to pay a full compensation, this part of the costs We calculate it according to the proportion of one month, the loss is a month of expenditure is (33000 + 8250) * 1% \u003d 412 yuan .
(5) Fine. A fine is a project that is the most horrible project, and many people operate due to fines. How horror is the fine? I will give you a probably list: We take a courier company as an example, the arrival of the arrival of the arrival of 100 yuan, each lost 200 yuan, the express mail backlogs 50 yuan per piece, send parts no scan Upload each buckle 50 yuan, do not open the computer at 8 o’clock every day, 50 yuan, the customer’s complaint is successful for 2 yuan. If you are not very careful to run the fine, it is estimated that you can account for about 20% of your monthly revenue. That is, 8,000 yuan.
(6) Vehicle shipping costs and maintenance fees, you have both collected and send pieces, then at least three times, we will calculate the average of 20 km, then you have 120 kilometers, consume The oil is about 10 liters, the cost is about 80 yuan, if the maintenance fee of the vehicle and the toll cost are calculated, the day will take about 150 yuan, that month’s cost is 4,500 yuan.
The above 6 costs added a total cost of 21,412 yuan.
Then your hair is equal to 41200-21412 \u003d 19788 yuan.
This seems to be very profitable, and you can earn 240,000 a year. But this premise is based on your delivery of \”keeping the fee\” and the receipt business. If you don’t accept the so-called keeping fee, and there is very few receipable traffic, then you will basically make much money.
So the specific value is not worth launching. The key to see your recipient, and your operating ability and level. If your operating ability is not working, it is estimated enough to eat a pot.