Today, Solchicks is Solchicks, which is a top fantasy NFT game based on the Solana block chain on the Solana block chain. Solchicks is an online big escape game, and its core is the game to earn (\”p2e\”) elements and unique pets. The ecosystem is designed to be similar to Neopets, but with higher detail and complexity.
The stage of the acquaintance (level 1-15) is mainly familiar with the function and interface of the game, Solchicks is still small, and can not participate in the PVP competition. It takes about 1 week to enter the next stage.
At the beginning of the premature stage (16-30) Your chick can participate in the PVP competition, cultivate skills, advanced upgrades, prepare for proficiency fighting.
Advanced phase (30-45) At level 30, Solchick will be equipped with some basic skills. Now you can participate in all combat mode to earn MMR points. Then, redeem the received points to P2E rewards.
The residual phase (46-60) is also known as the peak development phase. At this stage, Solchicks will improve all 40 skills in the game, up to level 60.
Solchicks also set three game modes: battle, raid, breeding
In the game you can choose battlefield type, single or team. Automatic pairing or pairing competes with opponents with the same level and skill level. Winning will raise the rankings on the rankings. After the battle, the chicks need to rest in the farm, and they cannot fight and generate during the period. The raid is the game mode of Grandmaster Solchicks and the experienced player. The combat design in RAIDs is similar to the PVP battle. But there is still a little difference, which is an element of the BOSS battle – Solfox is a special PVE mode that is designed for experienced players.
in the form of a team, with other masters SolchickS with, overcome the powerful Solfox army. All players in the team will receive experience based on their contribution.
If you have two level 45 Solchicks, you can cultivate them to create solegg. SolegG probably takes 7 days of time to hatch new Solchick Baby with all its parents.
During feeding, a Solchick will act as male. It takes a 7-day recovery period, which is temporarily spawned again. Solchick will act as females, responsible for spawning and hatch eggs. Each Solchick can only be generated 3 times in his life. So before choosing another Solchick pair, it must be cautious, then cautious,
For Solchick, there is also a unique agricultural system, and chicks can have additional experience in agriculture and breeding work, harvesting crops can Used to increase the defense in the battle, the Marketplace in the game supports the sales and transactions of NFT items, food, crops in the market. In addition, the official also revealed that there will be land systems, equipment systems, occupational systems, and Gangs team system settings, and functional systems are quite perfect.
The game is over, let’s talk about how to make money through Solchicks games, Solchick can not only enjoy the fun of playing games, but also get huge income from this game. The main income of the Tale, the first three Solchicks will get a lot of cash rewards every quarter.
There is also the breeding of Solchick. After cultivating the hatching, put it in the market, come to get the benefits, of course, you can also collect rare Solchicks, then replace them, this requires a little bit Tips and vision!
Next, let’s take a look at the latest financing situation of the game, the private equity is on November 25th, it only treats investors, not the top of the public is At $ 400,000, the lock position is 10% is directly generated by TGE, and the remaining 90% is locked for 3 months, unlocking through linear mode within 12 months. The most concerned IDO is on November 26th, iDO is also Chicks token, lock bin situation, is released through TGE directly 100%. I can pay attention to the dynamics, I only do the analysis of the game here, do not do any investment suggestions, you need to be cautious.
Finally, let’s talk about Solana (SOL) public chain, known as \”the fastest block chain\” in the world is a major feature, and there is a major feature of the current chain to reach 50000TPS per second. Transaction data has been as high as 15.7 billion. The efficient operation rate directly reduces the cost of the chain transaction, usually 0.000005sol, almost negligible. It is very suitable for high-frequency block chains to land, such as DEFI and chain. Solana’s breakthrough innovation makes it a DAPP scale on its chain to billions, without sacrificing decealization or security. DEFI can exert all its potential when SOLANA is in combination with other innovative items, such as the SERUM centralized limit order.